Place Based Out of Home (OOH) Networks
The Motor Vehicle Network is classified as an “out of home” (OOH) network. This form of advertising has quickly evolved as a result of advancements in technology, as well as continuous achievements in digital production and Internet communications.
As an advertising medium, OOH Networks are experiencing accelerated growth and are projected to have annual growth rates of 20%+ over the next few years. The reason for this growth is the result of evolving and ever-changing consumer lifestyles.
- Americans have nearly tripled the time they spend outside of their home and the work place
- The explosion of entertainment options has resulted in declining numbers of ads being viewed through traditional forms of media
- With today’s technologies such as TIVO, consumers now have the ability to skip over advertising
- Increasingly less people are using the Yellow Pages, newspapers and magazines for obtaining information
- More clutter in people’s lives. In 1971, people received approximately 400 messages a day. Today, they are targeted daily with more 3,000